2011年11月3日星期四

Now You Said It :S

     after 3 years in a relationship, now i heard wut is truly in ur mind, dat i'm not worthy of ur trust... u ting i dunno y u duwan let me go sports? jz said it, u afraid i mix wif other gals n den like dem.

     i'm so disappointed, i promised i'll never fall into another gal after i date wif u since 2008, n i've done pretty well. i noe u never trust me 100%, but said it so sincerely in front of me jz make it ur biggest mistake.

     in my fren circle, der is only a few gals dat's in my gang n most of dem r not available, even if sumbody bcum available 1 day, i will not fall into dem, whom r all my cozmates. i never get into a mess wif those around me, its jz make eri1 dat close 2 u both get isolated.

     the main issue of getting along wif ur cozmate is dat u CERTAINLY CANNOT get along wif anibody else, especially other gals. do u ting i'll b so stupid n get a gf dat same coz wif me. after so many years, u jz not noe me. which is sad, 4 u...

     a relationship dat din build on trust is destined 2 b broken, its jz a matter of time. gals is all like dis, wen dey get along wif guys, dey said dey r fren. wen guys get along wif gals, dey said u'r planning 2 cheat.

alrite, eriting ends here, i wont b mention it again but i noe we'll never truly get 2 where we want.

没有评论:

发表评论