2011年6月27日星期一

Open Ceremony :D

hi eri1, actuali i create my blog for abt a year but nvr write any post b4. i hav my own diary but for a reason i stop writing it animore. today on my very 1st on9 post i gonna focusing on the topic eriting happen for a reason. The thing i mention here will mainly b my fren, family n her.

Fren: a long time ago, 1 cina apek said wen u go away from home, u must depend on ur fren. we spend more time wif our fren den family now bcoz we're in UTAR, we can get to no where unless u'r an Ipoh white coffees. i'm very fortunate to hav 2 of my best frens from y1s1 day 1 claz 1(which is a cancelled lab session!!! ), they will be commonly known as GayFong n Clive in my latter posts(if there is any :D)

so, wif tis coincidence from y1s1d1c1, we remain frens until now, which is currently dated at y3s1 week 5. fren is damn important, we make frens either by we purely like them 2 b our gangmates or we jz nid sumting from them, which will b labelled professional fren in my post. u hav to bcareful u r others pure/professional fren, if u categorize them wrongly, u make urself a HUGE mistakes!!!

A Professional fren will treat u good in front of u, and fuck u at ur back. while a PURE fren FUCK u all around the time(tis is applicable to boys laa :D). now i hav a total of 5 better frens and labeled Boyzone(Gayfong, clive, rannie tayshawn n eeshen) by Hui Min(she's a crazy nut which i know from y1s3, i wear her blue cloth for my team-building drama, she help me makeup too).

as usual, wen der is ppl, gossip comes along(applicable to all sexes). For MAN, we do not care abt u wen u'r not telling us, for woman, u can't expect we comes to u unless u r damn PRETTY!!! so? if u hav ani problems, jz speak it loud n let us noe!!! i welcome ani1 tat hav a problem wif me 2 come n fxxk me, at least u can make urself happier, while i can get some improvements...

I hav no requirement/qualification for my frens, but i particularly dislike>>>hate ppl tat is backstabbing me in front of A, den BS A in front of me. i can play a very good politics if i wanted 2 but it will b a waste of time. If u treat ppl like best fren in front of eri1, y u wana gossip bout him/her at the back? u make urself a joke... pls rmb tat ppl treat u the way u treat them, stop complaining others all the time while u'r not improving.

Finally, i wish eribody world peace n good luck in ur life. Sumtime if u dunno who is good or evil, come n ask me, i'll try my best to go kepo n gv u the best solution! haha :D

没有评论:

发表评论