2011年6月30日星期四

All about HER :D

My second post will b sum insight abt me n her. we same claz in form 2, but i was damn hate her bcoz she is a prefect, which is not my type(i was like a sohai gangster tat time). den, i'm so unlucky dat we met in form 5 again, which is the 5C1(second last claz).
we like argue abt eriting(real arguments), den my clazmate(ooi see hui) write in 1 of our chinese claz essay(after 10 years, we cum bac to our chung ling gathering, den i saw CKL n YSL bring their sons cum 2gether!!! dat time, we was like impossible, she even swear wif 3 fingers it was impossible 4 me 2 fall in him) hahaha, guess wut? kick her oso wun run away d :p
we were 2gether in 2008 April 29, a day after she birthday. i was damn STUPID, shud proposed on birthday den i can save on 2 gifts, but tis was never cross my mind by den, bcoz i wana propose face 2 face, n it was sunday wen she birthday(i'm fxxking unlucky!!! ) n on the way i propose, it was 1 of the best moves i made (1st best moves>>>CKL:eh, gv me ur left hand a while can? YSL: why? CKL: give 1st laa!!! i jz grab it wif my right the moment she takes her hand out, hooray!!!)
However, she was grumbling bout tis ever since, u r so NOT romantic, i never enjoy the process of u dating me, i hate u!!! i was like, wutever laa... the process is jz sumting insignificant, as long as now we r so Xing Fu can ad. so??? we live happily for 3 years until today, i'm going bac Penang in 7 hours den can c her d, she was doing internship now.
For 3 years, der's so many couple dat from chung ling oredi break off, but we're still alive!!!(as we're not going 2 die easily...) however, last year was the moment i recognize as the lowest n highest point in our relationship. as usual, i alwiz mix wif female frens from Uni or elsewhere, eriting was fine, bcoz she oso noe i hav lots n lots of fren(both sexes) bcoz i can jz do sumting crazy den ppl laugh until stomachache XD
i told her sumting nid to b change or the relationship is gonna end here, she cry n told me the reason for checking me all day round, eriday!!! we solved the problem, n now we're so stable dat da fong dou da hmm lat!!! hahaha. the whole issue didnt involve any 3rd party, but sum ppl jz like 2 involve sumbody else n make ppl feel awful. I'm so sorry for the victim ya, if u were happen 2 b reading tis :D
as 4 myself, i was da nan ren, its not my fault, rily!!! its our family tradition dat women do eriting, den man jz go earn $$... eg: we dun nid 2 do aniting after CNY dinner, except for watching TV n having fruits XD!!! she said i can b very romantic, but dat was an odd event which may or may not happen once a year...
haiya, my answer: wut do u expect? u were my 1st n only gf, i din hav any experience b4, so if u wan me to improve, let me go training lor?! she: u dare!!! i will kill u. den, she never complaint again(2nd best moves!!!) i admit i din not put her in my 1st place, coz money 2 me is very important, but if der is no money, can a relationship can b started at all??? u nid money to SMS, fuels, tickets, presents, buy clothes to urself n her...
here, i promise u(u better dun come my blog) i will try 2 put u in a more significant places, i dun promise 1st place coz u sure gonna nagging me wif tis statement XD haha(3rd best moves!!!)
Finally, i gonna told my fren n foe, dun fxxking care bout others view on ur relationship, it is ur LOVE, ur LIFE n nobody can judge u n her/him except u both, so??? Love wif all u have, learn eriting, wrong choice??? the next 1 is surely better!!! hav a better life den those suckers my dear frens.

1 条评论:

  1. eh!! dun simply use my quote (wun die so easily) without my permission!!

    回复删除