2012年2月28日星期二

Observation :D

     I am a person dats so interested in eriting except my own studies so wenever possible i'd like 2 observe wut ppl doing, n y dey r acting lidat either in behaviour or attitude. sum ppl r very easy 2 be fren wif, u can easily start a conversation wif dem, but u actuali wil never / seldom get their personal info easily. sum ppl r so hard 2 disclosed demself, but wen dey rily fren wif sumbody, dey wil tell eriting without keeping a secret.

     i was chatting wif a fren long b4 dis post n it was like WOW wen i discover dat wut i've been guessing all along is actuali very accurate. i oso dunno y ppl keep asking me izit he or she do dis / dat, where i rily hav no idea at all. den frm all dis kinda question i discover many secrets XD mayb ppl ting i'm very 8 n noe all the gossips, dats y dey come n ask me, but i actuali get all dis news frm dem instead :p

     sum secrets r meant 2 be kept so i wil not review it here or sumwhere else, but i didnt ask doesnt mean i dunno... coz i noe sum ppl tot their secrets r safe, but actuali the 1 dat dey share their secret wif oso share wif sumbody else, so if u wana keep ur secrets, leave it 2 urself or go tell a dead ppl instead.

     frm my past experience in Pembimbing Remaja Sekolah n a textbook of interpersonal communication, u can observe a person attitude in their speech n their action, den u can slowly uncover their true face, i hate 2 discover dat sum ppl r acting, i dont mean myself didnt act in front of ppl but at least act properly, if not u'r jz a shit.

     i'm very happy in my conversation wif sum frens dat i tot not very closely related 1, sumhow dey show a large amount of trust on me n share alot of things, wen a person told me dat i noe ur values r way abov others wen she told me her past events, i feel proud XDDD

     3 months away frm leaving University if eriting is on course, gonna miss all dis years, jz like missing 2ndary school so much...

没有评论:

发表评论