2012年6月2日星期六

Unexpected :DDD

     dis story has gone thru my head a few times but i'm jz too lazy 2 write it out. but since i'm so free after grads so decide 2 write it now.

     wen we expect nothing frm ppl, den wen sumbody gv u sumting good, u'll b very surprised! wen u'r alwiz expecting sumting den u wont b as happy thou... i deleted all my info in Facebook so dat wen my bday the msg i receive frm ppl dat i totally didnt expected rily makes me happy. i'm waiting for jz 1 msg eri year since 16, but den wen i get it i was jz like Ooh finally she sends me 1. rily hv 2 learn 2 b expecting nothing 2 make myself more happy.

     stay at kampar few days b4 coming bac home, gonna say dat a close frenship is not determine by the total time u noe dat person, but the degree of knowing each other. u can b fren wif sum1 for a very long time but sumhow u wont noe dat person very well. stay at a close fren room, he's my futsal teammate n a Liverpool fans, so basically we can talk abt alot of things. summore buy me a slice of bday cake frm Secret Recipe, make me feel so GAY :O

     finally i drove my car twice XD both times it perform well n rily abov my standards, i tot Proton stil very cheapscake :P FLX r definitely the best new car 4 a fresh grad, unless u r looking 4 2nd hand car of coz :D spacious n cheapest among all other. the 1st time i get in is sit bhind wen dad fetch me at bus station, the cushion improve alot frm the BLM a few years bac, very detailed interior but its plastic all the way :( cant wait 2 c my bro FLX SE wif leather n bright red exterior :DDD so my car looks exactly the same as FL but wif a X at the bac of the car. inside, it is equip wif better engine, ABS n EBD. airbags r standard accessories btw!... not bcoz dey wana improve thou but bcoz Government said airbags is necesssary starting frm 2012.

     mom said r u going 2 work nxt month? (means July). i said NO, u'r probably gonna pay the June n July installment 4 me, thank you! she was like :OOOO den i said i TRY 2 work starting frm August, coz i oso duno ppl wana hire me anot maa rite??? hahahaha!!! as i alwiz said, MOM rocks :D

没有评论:

发表评论