2012年5月29日星期二

Birthday Specials

     its not a very special day for me actually, but stil is happy bcoz of angpao :D n my fren treat me eat at KL n Kampar, save me alot of money XD

     met my Uni fren at KL, den bac Kampar play futsal wif the buddies, dey tot i failed my subs so go bac, bcoz i told dem if c me again meant i failed XD but i did my last sem perfectly, last minute Thesis oso can get B.  as the same as the majority lor :P

     luckily i chose the title wif minimum effort 2 complete althou i noe i cant score well wif dis kinda cheapscake FYP project, im very happy wif it ad. many ppl said my project very easy den i seldom go Lab or blah blah blah. But, i gonna say: u syok i syok??? hahahaha

     met her the other day at KL, i wish (curse) her cant get a new job at KL n b forced 2 bac Penang very very soon!!! hahahaha! i duwan go KL ler, many ppl many cars many expenses...

     life goes on pretty well after Uni, waiting 2 enter working life n until den, retirement n death r waiting!!! suddenly feel so down oredi :O

1 条评论: