2012年5月19日星期六

Life After Study :(

     life goes on, time pass by, as fast as u can imagine n u cant stop it no matter how u wanted 2. stay at home for a week, feel more boring den at university but at least it rains here eriday at my hometown.

     my car wont reach until nxt week, by the time i ad gone 2 KL for a family visit at my bro house n wil celebrate my birthday der. i dont rily like 2 celebrate my bday but i would love 2 hv a few presents thou. ders lot of new Lego coming out, n my ifon plan oredi expired.

     too many things 2 do, too many things 2 buy, but i hav few time n no money. how sad for a fresh graduate. wut i can do without a car is on9 whole day at home, n hv sum random chats wif fren dat r very longgg time no see. especially dos dat gone 2 oversea for study.

     went across wif a not very fren de fren at midnite, (my fball teammate's ex, a not so familiar F3 classmate) she is at London. actuali i cant rmb her face very well unless i go 2 c her facebook profile, but we hav a good laugh non-stop chatting session for more den 1 hour :D wut a girl rily needs (18-80) is somehow similar, dey jz need ur care, true frm the heart, not bcoz u fall in love wif her or wutsoever. bcoz wen 2 person is in love wif each other, care n romances r necessary!

     i was jz seem 2 rmb she's taking law in Wales but duno y her FB location set at London, dis very very minor issue for me can make ppl feel very touch, jz bcoz i rmb she studied in Wales b4. its the same for my mum n grandma, i wish her happy mother's day n buy her a bday card by using my free rm200 coupon btw, n she felt so happy. My grandparents were so proud wen i jz buy dem food wenever i go out 2 play futsal or shopping at night.

     wen u do small things wif love n purely jz bcoz u treat dat person as ur frens n family, ppl wil notice. ders too many fakes fren out der, but time wil tell who is the one dat we must held on for the rest of our life.

没有评论:

发表评论