2012年12月3日星期一

KL 4 days 3 nights

     Went KL on Nov 30th, a very random trip dat shock my mom n dad, coz the previous me won't go dis far by DRIVING, choosing to sit at home, watch movie / play computers all the time, myself proved dat ppl wil change, accordingly to their frens lifestyle or work culture.

     Going out eriday meeting strangers at 1st, n now my close customers oredi, changes me. i took 2 annual leaves to go KL meet up wif UTAR frens, seem like eri1 not as close as b4, n its jz the 7th month after we graduate, n dis shud b a group of very close frens in UTAR. felt like the group a having a slow death, the relationships wil live a natural death... Boyzone is going to break, eri1 can feel it i think...

     Mayb ppl won't appreciate dos around dem until dey lost sum1 completely. Reveived a great news from my old fren (a bad news in disguise). after asking her to back Penang work for years, finally she came back. at first i felt so happy, happy turn to despair, i knew after i meet her 1 day, my emoness wil come back. dont know what to do...

     i'm alwiz controlling all the aspects in my life, what to do wif myself, what to do wif my customers, what to do wif business... but love & frenship is tearing me apart, i'm jz dunno how to position myself correctly n safely between love n friendship...

     1 of my best girl de fren frm 2dary skul told me dat i treat ppl very good actuali, so wen i perli ppl sarcastically, ppl wil stil came bac to me, let me sarcastically perli again. but bcoz i treat eri1 good (boys n girls alike), im easily make sum girls misunderstood me especially wen dey jz drop frm a relationship, i swear, if i rily like sum1, dat person wil hear it frm me immediately, feel is very subjective, i can feel many girls fall in love wif me if i can, but the truth wont b lidat unless ppl told u it is.

I believe GOD will guide me, HE or SHE must. or else i'll follow Johnny Depp quote, wen u fall in love wif 2 persons, choose the 2nd 1. Bcoz u'll never love the 2nd 1 if u love the 1st 1 at the 1st place.


1 条评论:

  1. It's true ppl changed when step into the working life.....If you tend to stand in the same place, you will be the losers..Sometimes friendship need to be maintain by both...If one of the side had forget the others, no point for us to recall back the memory...

    回复删除