2011年7月10日星期日

Determination or Kiasu?

     Determination to win and afraid to lose(Kiasu) 4 me r 2 totally different personality. 4 my own personality, i am determine 2 win, so wen i seriously doing 1 thing, i will make sure dat ting will gone thru nice n pretty.
     but, 1 day(duno wut day) got a fren told me dat during badminton, i'm so serious wen my teammate do mistakes den dey r afraid wen team wif me. i rewind the whole situation, den i decided i nid 2 change. so? now u can c dat during badminton session those playing wif me/against me r very enjoying, coz i was doing all the funny stuffs. the reason i accept the criticism is bcoz the badminton session is a jz 4 fun event, win lose doesnt matter.
     but the doesnt matter issue kenot applied 2 my futsal session. bcoz we r determine 2 win a medal in UTAR(at least i'm determined!!!), eritime wen we hav full team playing 2gether, i am SERIOUS! i dun gv a fxxk abt we wil do "dis n dat" during competition. pls, if u dun practicing sumting daily, can u suddenly doing dat "sumting" wen it matter the most?! practice make perfect, so wen training eri1 r not serious, wut can we achieve at the very end?
     i'm not afraid 2 lose, i'd loss more den ani1 can imagine during my 22 years of life. the last time i involved in a major skul tournament, we get into semi-final of a chinese newspaper all Penang chinese skul cup, but we loss to the eventual champions. their top scorer scored abt 26 goals in 10 games!!! can u bliv dat? n we were oni down by 2-1...
     i hope in the last year at UTAR, we can achieve sumting 2gether, even if we'r not, at least we try our best n gv ppl a damn good fight.

1 条评论:

  1. hor!!! talking about me!!! usually, my performance will decrease alot alot if i din sleep early :P

    yalar! dunwan team with u ad!! haha XDD

    回复删除