2011年7月7日星期四

Emoism :S

     i am not a person dat will get emo easily, but even if i do, nobody will noticed it. the 1 person dat will c my emo side wil b my gf, but sumhow it is reasonable bcoz she's the 1 dat alwiz coz me 2 emo!!!
     so, wen u emo, i ask u wut happen? den u tell me eriting, i must help ppl 2 explain actuali dey r not purposely scold u de laa, actuali ur result very good ad, more ppl worse den u. but wen i'm emo, wut did u do 2 comfort me? its NOTHING!!! u increase the degree of my emoism instead!!!
     i oredi tell u the plan, so y u suddenly wan me 2 change my plan n go bac c u, AGAIN??? wut is dat sentence: i tot i said i'm sick, den u wil come bac 2 c me ad... wut was dat, u oredi dating me more den 3 years u duno my pattern izit? i hate ppl change my plan which is oredi confirm n agreed days b4!!!
     it was a cough, i oredi told u dun chat by using fon, use FB chat so dat ur throat can rest, i told u sleep earlier but u said public holiday no nid sleep so early? so? now ur sickness more serious u ask me go bac SEE u bcoz u'r coughing?! it was a futsal match dis weekend, wen i make a promise, i'll hold 2 it, n it was a promise 2 my 5 teammates!!! nxt week was Liverpool 1st ever tour 2 Malaysia.
     LI-VER-POOL!!! u duno wut dis team mean 2 me or u jz wana compare ur importance wif my fren n my boyhood club? i'm in love wif liverpool since i was 12!!! how am i gonna prove ur importance? leave UTAR 4 a sem n go SEE u do internship? izit wut ur heart wan me 2 do???
     wen i told u i'm in a bad mood, u can do 2 things: (1) huh, den i dun kacau u ad laa, i oso wana sleep ad, dun emo k? gd nite, i love u! (2) u ask me wut happen, listen 2 the stories, dun said aniting, jz said no matter wut happen u stil hav me maa... den continue wif the i love u part. UNDERSTAND!!!
     wen i'm in normal mood, eriting u do even manja is cute, wen i emoing(which i hav verbally told u), dun cum light up my fire. 4 the very 1st time i hope u were reading my post. THE END.

没有评论:

发表评论