2012年3月28日星期三

All Over Again :S

     I going 2 my tutorial claz on Thursday morning, trying 2 rewind wen was my last tutorial session, n i cant even  get a clue! luckily i'm going 2 dis 1 coz the attendance will be recorded until week 12! if i skip 2day session den i'll b done, bar n busted! thanks for 2 kind persons dat fetch me go n bac respectively laa, i noe my house is abit far apart frm urs...

     the surprise package on my early morning is the generation of 1 potentially very explosive gossip! i rily cant understand y u keep creating all dis speculation targeting me, or mayb u'r targeting her? my hyperactive behaviours rily concern u alot? or u jz damn hate her so dat wen possible u'r trying 2 blackmail her? or u jz curious?

     i'm not going 2 speculate wut u'r intended but i'm jz gonna say dat i'm not single now n she's stil waiting for her Mr Right, can u pls dun create another mess after we jz started 2 settling down wif wut u've done last year?! mayb u dun think so, but a boy n a girl can stil b pure fren, i like her as a fren n i liked other ppl too, BUT i rily dun like u, pls dun make me hate u can?

     I'm going 2 write obvious enuf so if n wen u read dis post, u can b damn sure i was talking abt u! so, y i was taking dat watch??? its jz a watch dat i saw accidentally n i liked it coz its FOSSIL, did u noe i happen 2 hav sum interest in watches too? so i ask her 2 tk it down n she does, i spending time taking photo of it coz i rily hav nothing 2 do. it can b happen btween me n ani other gal, or she wif ani other guy, or mayb not. n its definitely a bday present since she jz past her bday recently, i dun even bother 2 ask who gv her, jz like last time... y u MUST find out who gv her ler? its none of my business since dis happen between u n her, but u rily very annoying sumtimes!

     a pretty girl may not be loved bcoz of her looks, vice versa; u r not as welcomed as other ppl not bcoz u'r not look as nice, did u think b4 its bcoz of ur attitude n personality? eriting happen n coz by certain reasons, sumtime wen we look bac close enuf, den we'll noe wut is the turning point dat coz wut had happen. if not bcoz of wut a mess u had created last time, i'm sure me n her wont b as fren, at dat moment we even decided 2 dont b as fren jz 2 avoid becoming ur topics of discussion wif all ur frens!

     pls jz let us hav peace in dis hactic period dat full of thesis preparation n exams! for the victim, i noe i've been irritating ever since but i didnt want dis 2 happen too, sorry :( i'm sure u hav noe me well enuf 2 forgive me, again =)

 

没有评论:

发表评论