2012年3月17日星期六

small matters...

     small matters do matter wen dey add up 2 bcum a large sum of small matters! many ppl told me abt dis, so i had try 2 change my attitude n style of handling matters. attitude is very hard 2 change, so we can at least change the style wen we handling sum small matters.

     small matters must b handling wif careful measure as big matters coz if not, sikit sikit boleh menjadi bukit. jz hav a chat wif a fren, we noe each other for 3 years but i tot he actuali dislike me, coz he always complaint dat i play too rough in futsal. suddenly hav a chat wif me over fball n eventually futsal. futsal is stil a matter dat invlove many ppl, so gossip n complaint is abundant.

     for me, futsal had bcame a small matter bcoz i hav won wut i wanted in my UTAR career, a medal in sport carnival. so y'all seldom c i hav ani post regarding sport matter in my blog. 4 sum ppl, dis game is stil important, i stil care, but only not as much.

     dis world is rily small, many small matters i tot only discover by my own teammantes oso can b seen by outsiders, n see it quite thru n true. sorry guys, i cant help wen u all asking 4 my help, i oso felt ur pain but if aniting jz find captain, i think he wil figure it out.

     now i wil relate all dis thing to a world outside futsal. for me, a better futsal player is not equal 2 a better person. if a top player is so arrogant dat he ignore all others, 4 me he is nobody. i've met a senior during intern, 4 me, wut he do in the lab is rily easy, i wonder y he would tot himself so important 4 the company. at the end he left the company b4 i do, dats life ppl!

     the world wont stop bcoz of 1 person, in fact if human extinct frm Earth mayb the world wil bcum a much better place. bcoz human is jz selfish n arrogance as a species. alwiz a level higher den all others. but frm the eye of more developed alien, we're jz as clever as ants, working non-stop 2 chase fame n glory!

     i oni expect wut frm others for wut i expect frm myself. wen i treat a person nicely, wut i hope is jz dey wont treat me badly, y'all no nid treat me as nice. i noe i've been arrogance 2wards strangers, i try 2 change, but try doesnt mean will XD i'm rily happy 4 the compliments, at least wen u noe me longer n better u hav a good perception on me. dis kinda small matters make me happy out of nothing, thanks bro.

没有评论:

发表评论