2012年4月11日星期三

Change of Plan!!!

     never wonder wut 2 do after graduate coz i plan 2 stay unemployed until i cm bac frm Bali on July, after dat oni work. hav a 2 months holiday after 16 years of official education doesnt sound lazy ok???

     dis magnificent, brilliant n exciting plan is all but ruin bcoz my bro gonna tk the oni car at my hometown away, dey got 2 cars for 3 drivers y dats not enuf??? i'm carless, jobless n FUNless!!! mom is going 2 buy a new car using my name, means dat i hav 2 pay for the loans laa :S WTF y alwiz is younger 1 let the old 1 get the sweets, althou i think we shud help sumbody dat nid it but we cant alwiz help a person if he is not helping himself!

     at the end i noe dis is jz a notification not a question, i didnt make ani complain, jz search for related info. a new Saga FLX executive auto cost 45K, a same class Myvi 47K, if u wana pay for a period of 7 years den eri month u'r deducted rm450-500 excluded fuels n other "surprise" expenses.

     so? i'm going 2 start applying jobs, i cant afford 2 sit eriday in my dad coffee shop n let eri1 said i din do aniting but my parents buy me a car. dats humiliating! n ppl in a coffee shop can rily come out wif aniting u can n cannot imagine.

     wif car loan on the horizon, NO, on the shoreline, I cannot afford a new smartfon :( new LEGO ToT n i kenot go Bali wif more cash as i 1st planned. so, i can say Life fuck me up dis time!

没有评论:

发表评论