2012年4月2日星期一

Friends & Family.

     its week 12 oredi n nxt week i'll gonna present on my FYP results n all dat tests n random things make me VERY frustrated wif my life. I jz duwan 2 graduate, althou work can earn abt rm2k nowadays (which is not much if u hav commitment lk car n insurance). eriday i can sleep until noon, skip all my claz except phytochem (dat crazy woman recognize our face n her test is unpredictable). but stil, i hav my pocket money plus a portion of my PTPTN 2 live considerably comfortable in UTAR.

     wut makes me study hard (consider hard laa :D) is my promise 2 my mom, she's the 1 dat i rily care at the moment, n the reason i duwan go KL is oso bcoz of her. althou my dad oso contribute alot but in our family of masculine dominant (ok its Da Nan Ren culture) the effort of my mom is 1 true character of our family! never say die n stil laugh during the hardest moments. i'm too young 2 rmb but my eldest bro said our family had gone thru some harsh period during Malaysia recession at the end of 1990s.

     i make some very rich frens during 2ndary skul but i NEVER jealous of dem, sum of dem rily is rich dao~~~ got drivers n change fons few times a year. if we rily wana compare ourselves wif others, der is alwiz ppl dat r more pitiful den us, wut we must hav as a person is integrity n thankful 4 wut we hav. 1 random day, my gf scold me dat bcoz my wallet never run out of money i shud not complain alot, coz she noes many ppl (include herself) dat having more difficulties den i am. n dats wut my parents hav work so hard 2 gv me :(

     no matter how much u wanted it, time won't stop. n 1 day (May 7th) we'll b saying goodbye, we may not c each other ever again but i appreciate our times 2gether, guys n gals. i'm a person dat can laugh at u, let u laugh, scold u, n let u scold.

     i may not care wut is ur feeling or view abt me, but not bcoz i dun care abt u. its jz bcoz dos who noes me wil understand, while dos who r not wont bliv me. i can fren wif many ppl, i can chat wif alot of ppl on FB, coz i hav many topics (frm wikipedia / msn news). bcoz i alwiz mix wif gals, so sum ppl may misUN me sumtime, i can help a female fren do report, chat abt many things but dat is jz a fren 4 me, luckily dis 1 hav bf so nothing 2 worry. if u wana noe sumting, all u nid 2 do is~~~ ASK ME!

     i rily wish 2 go KL wif my housemate, althou we din talk much but he can understand me very well. if ders any rumors he'll ask me directly, n he is alwiz so supportive, mayb same snakes act the same ways! eri ending is jz the start of another new beginning, shall enjoy our last month of University 2 the max buddies!!!

没有评论:

发表评论