2012年4月18日星期三

Lose control.

     i'm never a person dat wil lose control of myself (most of the time), dos who knew me long enuf wil realised i'll even control all the things evolve around me, eriting bout my hostel, to my own life details.

     wont lose control now in futsal court wen opponents r purposely hitting me wif dirty tricks, even wen losing alot of money wen betting on football, but 2day i did surprised even myself. after a good sleep n woke up, thinking wtf am i doing jz now. seldom cross the lines since i can rmb, sumtime ppl get loss along the way. i'm tired, mayb reluctant 2 say goodbye wen i c dat time flows away n May is jz around the corner.

     try 2 explain 2 myself but the harder i try the harder it gets. i'll draw the line here, never cross it n try my best 2 get along wif it. ppl wont 4get even if dey 4giv, rily sorry wen i lose control n seriously hurt sumbody. hope wont b too late 2 apologize...

没有评论:

发表评论